Derbyshire Maintained Nursery Partnership (DMNP) is comprised of 8 Maintained Nursery Schools who support communities across Derbyshire. The Partnership includes:
· Alfreton Nursery School (3-5 provision)
· Pinxton Nursery School (0-5 provision)
· Ripley Nursery School (0-5 provision)
· South Normanton Nursery School (3-5 provision)
· Hadfield Nursery School (3-5 provision)
· Flagg Nursery School (2-5 provision)
· Gamesley Early Excellence Centre Nursery School (2-5 provision)
· New Mills Nursery School (3-5 provision)
The DMNP has worked closely together for over 20 years, ensuring a cohesive approach to supporting the national agenda for Nursery Schools and quality Early Years provision throughout the county
As a partnership of Schools, DMNP looks to support our Derbyshire Communities by sharing good practice across the whole Ealy Years sector. All our Nursery Schools are good or outstanding, providing high quality education for Derbyshire children, through clear pedagogical approaches. Each School brings its own unique methodology, providing Early Years Educators the opportunity to view quality Early Years provision in diverse environments.
DMNP will be speaking at the Derbyshire Headteacher Conference in the Summer Term 2023 .
At Alfreton Nursery School we endeavour to male every child’s unique learning journey and inspirational adventure
Alfreton Nursery Schools Intent